Spitler Vehicle Specialties, Inc. is always looking to hire enterprising individuals who are willing to dedicate 40+ hours a week to a fulfilling career.
If you are new in the area, looking for a change or just starting out feel free to drop off or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. If we are impressed we may be willing to create the perfect position to fit your qualifications.
Join the SPITLER Sales Team!
Spitler, Inc. is a family owned business with over 60 years of Sales & Service experience. Spitler, Inc. is two businesses under one roof servicing the needs of Emergency Vehicle customers and providing Mobility Solutions. Each offers unique solutions for their customers and is serviced by its own manager, supporting administration and industry-specific trained service staff.
We are looking for self-motivated and customer oriented individuals to fill a full time position on our Emergency Vehicle Sales team. These positions will be covering Central and Western Pennsylvania. If you like a challenge and are a harder worker this is a job for you.
Sales Representative Duties:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Follow up on leads to increase sales.
- Working assigned territory.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation.
- Provide customers necessary information to educate them and aid them in their purchase.
- Build customer confidence by offering practical suggestions to help the customers envision our products within their fleet of vehicles.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and services capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- High energy, self-motivated individual
- Detailed orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to travel several days a week
- Willing to work some evenings and some weekends
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Overall team player willing to go above and beyond job description.
- Sales experience required
- Full time position compensation starts as salary; but this is a 100% commission opportunity with large earnings potential.
We are committed to maintaining a drug free workplace.